User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else get a settlement check from the Mirkarimi vs. Cosmopolitan class action?

Anyone else get a settlement check from the Mirkarimi vs. Cosmopolitan class action?

Based on previous class action lawsuits I'd been part of the "class" group, I was expecting about $5-$10.

I opened the envelope and looked at the check. I had to look at it two or three times to make sure that the amount was correct.

$773 and change!!!!

Unfortunately, it came the same day as my marker statement from Caesars . . . . .

Well at least you got some good news in the mail. hhh

I got mine too, I was beyond shocked at the amount!

Boy do I feel silly now that I ignored it and didn't participate. Usually as you say these checks are for $10 or $15 dollars, bad decision on my part. I just got a settlement from Ticketmaster for the Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Class Action Settlement and it was just discounts and possibly 2 free tickets or so down the road.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Love that you found unexpected money! What was the lawsuit about?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Recording of phone calls to/from Cosmopolitan without notifying the caller.

You know, the statement of "calls may be recorded for quality purposes"? Well, apparently Cosmopolitan didn't provide that statement on their recordings.

Damn nice $7xx is awesome

DH just got one of those postcards about a lawsuit regarding Hire Right, a kind of safety check report for drivers. It too was about recording calls. I threw it away. Damn.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    Recording of phone calls to/from Cosmopolitan without notifying the caller.

You know, the statement of "calls may be recorded for quality purposes"? Well, apparently Cosmopolitan didn't provide that statement on their recordings.
    I think however the lawsuit was only for those who reside in the state of California like us. Perhaps that's why the amounts given out this time in a class action suit was so high.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

That is correct, Californians only.