User Tag List

Thread: Does this happen to you?

Does this happen to you?

So, I've noticed when playing VP a lot of times you'll throw away a random card to try to get a flush, straight or a full house and say its a 6 of clubs, then the 6 of spades will come up instead of the card you need. I swear, ive had the same exact card come up before but that should be impossible right? Tell me it's not just me?

It is not just you! If the damn six of spades can be so predictable, why is the Ace of Diamonds (or whatever you need) so damn elusive??

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    So, I've noticed when playing VP a lot of times you'll throw away a random card to try to get a flush, straight or a full house and say its a 6 of clubs, then the 6 of spades will come up instead of the card you need. I swear, ive had the same exact card come up before but that should be impossible right? Tell me it's not just me?
    I usually get the exact card that I need the first card out on the following draw. It is uncanny how much this happens. I think they may program the machines to do this to make you think the machine is about to line up for you.

Yes it happens to me alot and then I think I am crazy that its the same card...

I often get the needed card to go with four to the royal and will be the right color but not the right suit.

I don't get 4 to the royal often enough to notice that Linda!