User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TSA announces longer waits .

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I think the TSA should be closed and airlines should each do their own security. It would become efficient, safe, and fast.
    I am going to disagree with that philosophy Trey. The airlines are interested in backing out of the gate for an on time departure and would probably do anything to up their numbers. Unfortunately, that would come at the safety of us. Each airline would have their own set of rules, etc. It would be chaos. Now if the airlines collectively take over as one, that would be different

Kansas City doesn't use TSA and I found it to be alot smoother. They are just one of a few airports that uses a private company.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I am going to disagree with that philosophy Trey. The airlines are interested in backing out of the gate for an on time departure and would probably do anything to up their numbers. Unfortunately, that would come at the safety of us. Each airline would have their own set of rules, etc. It would be chaos. Now if the airlines collectively take over as one, that would be different
    Nope. Each airline has a huge interest in their own personal safety, much more than the TSA agent standing at the gate.

Why not put the gov't in charge of airplane maintenance? It's exactly the same. There's a reason the airlines do it.....
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Nope. Each airline has a huge interest in their own personal safety, much more than the TSA agent standing at the gate.

Why not put the gov't in charge of airplane maintenance? It's exactly the same. There's a reason the airlines do it.....
    I agree! The bottom line is that gov't needs to get out of our personal lives. Originally, our government's job was to protect our Nations sovereignty. My oh my, how far they've come...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd2UNKebCmQ
    Last edited by slotbender; 05-25-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: added link

Blog Entries
    We just flew back from LAS to PHL. The TSA at LAS was very slow, and frankly, the guy checking the ID's had a stick up his ass and was very cocky. (Not to me, but to another passenger in front of us) - I was baffled by the behavior.

ARRIVE ON TIME and get your ass there early is my 2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by phillycub View Post
    We just flew back from LAS to PHL. The TSA at LAS was very slow, and frankly, the guy checking the ID's had a stick up his ass and was very cocky. (Not to me, but to another passenger in front of us) - I was baffled by the behavior.

ARRIVE ON TIME and get your ass there early is my 2cents.
    I was also baffled by the behavior of a female TSA agent at LAS with my DH. I thought she was extremely rude! I agree to get to airport early.

I didn't have any problems with TSA in Las Vegas or Charlotte last week. Zipped right through & sat around & waited because we were so early.