User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TSA announces longer waits .

Before they brought in CLEAR in Baltimore, because I was solo, they would pull me into the Pre line quite often. Now that they installed the CLEAR line, they no longer do that. Just another way for the government to make money, cuz #Merica
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Before they brought in CLEAR in Baltimore, because I was solo, they would pull me into the Pre line quite often. Now that they installed the CLEAR line, they no longer do that. Just another way for the government to make money, cuz #Merica
    They probably pull you into the pre-line because you look like an employee of the airport parking...hhh

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    so people travelling with children get special treatment?
    If that is the case then I guess I will just have to call up Rent A Child. Maybe they would have a drop off place in Vegas once I arrived. But seriously, if that is the case, that is total BS. For those of us that took the time and paid the fee for Pre Check, we should not be penalized by delays for such a dumb ass decision by the TSA.

Ultimately though, nobody should have to pay for any of the expedited security services, IMO. You go do the background check/interview etc and you can then go through the Pre line and not have to take your shoes off. So yes you are paying for the chance that the line won't be as long, less time at the airport, but a few times when I was randomly selected the regular line moved faster anyway. Why a government funded program, for our safety, has to charge for these things just blows my mind. But then again, #merica!

Now if you will excuse me I need to go take my belt, shoes, and light jacket off to get inspected! HHH
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimately though, nobody should have to pay for any of the expedited security services, IMO. You go do the background check/interview etc and you can then go through the Pre line and not have to take your shoes off. So yes you are paying for the chance that the line won't be as long, less time at the airport, but a few times when I was randomly selected the regular line moved faster anyway. Why a government funded program, for our safety, has to charge for these things just blows my mind. But then again, #merica!

Now if you will excuse me I need to go take my belt, shoes, and light jacket off to get inspected! HHH
    And possibly felt up!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    And possibly felt up!

And that part is free, you all are missing out..haha

And that part is free, you all are missing out..haha
    And the only time I want the word cavity used is at the dentist.

Blog Entries

YES Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Not to Be Politically Incorrect here ..But why is it you NEVER ever see any middle easterners pulled aside getting there cracks checked . MY God they put my sweetie Donna in the time out box ....JC ! such stupidity .

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Not to Be Politically Incorrect here ..But why is it you NEVER ever see any middle easterners pulled aside getting there cracks checked . MY God they put my sweetie Donna in the time out box ....JC ! such stupidity .
    This is only 1 aspect of government intrusion on our personal lives. It's part of their grand design (New World Order) to keep us under their thumb as slaves Charlie. Everywhere you look they are increasingly taking away our personal rights to privacy. Bottom line - they want us broke and to "obey", or be fined/jailed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KLgAj-Jfo
    Last edited by slotbender; 05-18-2016 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added link