User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TSA announces longer waits .

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Good news.. They fixed it.. Are going to bus us out to the plane as we lost our gate. Dont have anything planned tonight.. So we are all good. Hope to nap on the 5 hour flight.. But if not will have a drink and watch a movie
    CeCe, on a 5 hour flight I hope you can manage more than one drink. I mean you are a Joker! Have a fabulous time!

Pat
    anytime you fly on Hawaiian, coach or first class, it's an enjoyable flight. Just remember where you are going and how awesome it will be when you get there.

Aloha

Just arrived home from Vegas, long lines at TSA and we were flying late. Also thought the United employees were not helpful and rude at check-in. Hope they send me survey! Also didn't notice my husband and I had TSA pre-check printed on our boarding pass! We were moved to different line. Do they give pre-check randomly, just curious why we had that? Also long lines in Newark at TSA when we were walking past.

Pat
    TSA Pre has been random. I was lucky enough to get it for over a year each time I flew.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Just arrived home from Vegas, long lines at TSA and we were flying late. Also thought the United employees were not helpful and rude at check-in. Hope they send me survey! Also didn't notice my husband and I had TSA pre-check printed on our boarding pass! We were moved to different line. Do they give pre-check randomly, just curious why we had that? Also long lines in Newark at TSA when we were walking past.
    How was check in at McClarin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    TSA Pre has been random. I was lucky enough to get it for over a year each time I flew.
    I wasn't sure about, didn't seem like any one with TSA pre check! I still got frisked though lol! Nice not to have to take off shoes and no long line.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    How was check in at McClarin ?
    It was busy at the area where you print your boarding pass. The employees were not helpful to the customers that needed assistance. I saw one lady yelling at one of the workers! i couldn't believe that check in was much better at Newark!

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    It was busy at the area where you print your boarding pass. The employees were not helpful to the customers that needed assistance. I saw one lady yelling at one of the workers! i couldn't believe that check in was much better at Newark!
    I refuse to do self check in because for some reason my frequent flyer number is never entered into the system and always has to be entered by an employee.

I thought you had to do self check in. Very confusing for us at airport, we really needed help lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Donna and i very rarely travel by airplane .. so all this extra stuff that one has to do for them selves now seems to me like piss poor customer service and some one else's job . But i guess its the price we pay for automation .