User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas restaurants on your To Try List?

I'm trying out Bardot on April 6th with Mike and Ken. I usually like all of Michael Mina's restaurants.

I'm thinking of trying out Yardbird for a lunch on Tuesday or Wednesday since Gwen liked it so much.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Yes I've been studying the menu some more, I need to Google some things yet. The only thing I truly understand what it is the Le Steakburger! LOL Can't wait!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Yes I've been studying the menu some more, I need to Google some things yet. The only thing I truly understand what it is the Le Steakburger! LOL Can't wait!
    Croque Monsieur or a Croque Madame would be perfect for your breakfast sandwich loving self!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Croque Monsieur or a Croque Madame would be perfect for your breakfast sandwich loving self!!!
    Que?
    I sure do, but we are going for dinner! I'll have to pose my questions here once I get back to the menu again. We'll figure this out! Haha

Blog Entries
    Que?
    I sure do, but we are going for dinner! I'll have to pose my questions here once I get back to the menu again. We'll figure this out! Haha
    Oh sorry, I didn't see you were going with @Evoni!! I'm sure you will find something you love!

Que?
    The Croque Madame that Blaze suggested is on the dinner menu. I've eaten these in the past at other restaurants, it's the French version of a yummy ham and cheese sandwich usually with a béchamel sauce with a fried egg on top of it. When there's no fried egg they call it a Croque Monsieur.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

I've already planned to try Giada, e@Jaelo, Comme Ca, Tableau, La cave. I want to try Yardbird (never had fried chicken & waffles together), I always get a pastrami @ ZooZacrackers, fried rice and vegetables at Red 8.

@CPT if you do order Le Steakburger and it's any good, be sure to report on it in the meaty meat thread! We need a new "apex burger" now that Comme Ça is shutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I've already planned to try Giada, e@Jaelo, Comme Ca, Tableau, La cave. I want to try Yardbird (never had fried chicken & waffles together), I always get a pastrami @ ZooZacrackers, fried rice and vegetables at Red 8.

Ohhh that rice and veggies from Red 8 looks great. I love they are in to go containers...my husband is not very adventurous with food/restaurants but I'd love to order some stuff from Red 8 to go.

I always want to try Sinatra's at the Encore but never seem to make it there at the right time. Always seem to get there too early or too late!