User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Vegas restaurants on your To Try List?

Quote Originally Posted by Drgonslyer View Post
    My must try list is completely opposite all of your's - Pinks, White Castle (the ones sold by Sam's suck), Earl of Sandwich, In and Out Burger, CC Steak House, the new hot dog place by the Caravel Court, the new Denny's for breakfast.
    You have to go to white castle a couple of times to really get a taste for them now when we go to chicago I buy a suitcase of 100 of them.

I'm a cheap date. My must go places are shake shack, White Castle, Lotus of Siam best Thai ever- a bit pricey), and there's this Vietnamese sandwich place that I always have to go to off flamingo next to Vons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to go to the same places all the time (when I bother to actually eat as opposed to grabbing something on the run), so this thread is great for getting new ideas! I love that we run the Gamut from White Castle to Carnevino and everything in between :rockon:

I really enjoyed Bardot Brasserie although next time I would like to try brunch I think. Mon Ami Gabi remains my favorite place for breakfast. I wish I had a skinny pancake right now! And I can't step foot in Palazzo without wanting to run right up to Grimaldi's for pizza and salad.

I would love to go to Casa D'Amore and I hope next time we do a M&G we can get a group together for that!

Keep the ideas coming guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I tend to go to the same places all the time (when I bother to actually eat as opposed to grabbing something on the run), so this thread is great for getting new ideas! I love that we run the Gamut from White Castle to Carnevino and everything in between :rockon:

I really enjoyed Bardot Brasserie although next time I would like to try brunch I think. Mon Ami Gabi remains my favorite place for breakfast. I wish I had a skinny pancake right now! And I can't step foot in Palazzo without wanting to run right up to Grimaldi's for pizza and salad.

I would love to go to Casa D'Amore and I hope next time we do a M&G we can get a group together for that!

Keep the ideas coming guys!
    So many places to try! I haven't made it to MAG yet! I also want to do Casa :hungry:

I like Vietnamese sandwich....my problem is I rarely leave the hotel.

@nenshee21

@RiverSong
    That looks yummy! I purposely leave the hotel as much as possible to save the BR. If I don't, I will literally sit my butt down on a slot or at a pai gow table forever. I played pai gow once for over 8 hours so I know what I'm capable of....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I end up eating at where I'm staying because of the food credit. I loved my salad at the Public House (located in the walkway between Palazzo and the Venetian.