User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Couple of MLife questions

Blog Entries

Couple of MLife questions

So I was just at Mirage for a week, made some serious progress on tier credits, but noticed that after I got home, my tier credits dropped! I know when I went to see a host Monday afternoon, she said I was 29,000 away from Platinum. Now on the website it says I'm 41,908 away from Platinum! Is that typical for the tier points to go down? I feel like I'm getting screwed!

Another question - if I become Platinum on my next trip (most likely this summer) then will the Platinum benefits be only good til September 30? I know the tier resets October 1st, but will I be Platinum all next year as well? If it's the former, and let's say I don't get to Platinum til August, then it's not really worth it to only be Platinum for a month or so...

Thanks for the help!

Compimg off charges will make it go down since they show up as soon as charged as tier credits
    Will be good for plat til next September if you earn it this year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Compimg off charges will make it go down since they show up as soon as charged as tier credits
    Will be good for plat til next September if you earn it this year
    Thanks! I guess I could've just texted you. HHH! You're the bomb.com.

Wait. Tier credits shouldn't go down. There's another credit for charges and such.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dvandentop makes sense actually. I'm only 15 credits from Plat. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Dvandentop makes sense actually. I'm only 15 credits from Plat. Lol

If it wasn't for the dumb specialty machines you would be over Platinum LOL

I have had my tier credits rolled back also after having comps taking off after checking out with host

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    If it wasn't for the dumb specialty machines you would be over Platinum LOL

I have had my tier credits rolled back also after having comps taking off after checking out with host
    I'm a sucker for those specialty slots.

I am avoiding MLife until the reset October 1st. Have 260k... And no way I will ever make NOIR so building up my CET points for some options in other states.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    I am avoiding MLife until the reset October 1st. Have 260k... And no way I will ever make NOIR so building up my CET points for some options in other states.

That makes sense... if you're already platinum then why bother playing there anymore until the reset.

Not sure why I continue to play at CET except that I'm close to Tier 1 Aspirations. I used to have no problem making it to Tier 2 level but I don't think I'm going to get there this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    That makes sense... if you're already platinum then why bother playing there anymore until the reset.

Not sure why I continue to play at CET except that I'm close to Tier 1 Aspirations. I used to have no problem making it to Tier 2 level but I don't think I'm going to get there this year.
    I am so low on the CET food chain that I don't even know the difference in Tiers . Was going to PM you and see how your trip went.. Did you win enough to come to Tahoe?