User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Couple of MLife questions

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    If it wasn't for the dumb specialty machines you would be over Platinum LOL

I have had my tier credits rolled back also after having comps taking off after checking out with host
    Then something is seriously wrong with the M-Life system again which isn't a shocker. Tier points should never go down until October 1st when they reset, if anything they should increase after your visit as they put on the extra tier points for those who are pearl or higher which gives a extra multiplier. The only thing that should change is the express comps as you use them. If tier points are going down, I would contact the player's club desk and let them know and hopefully have a screen shot of what the amount was before they went down.

Recently I had my host make me a reservation for the end of July at Aria but online when I log in it tells me the cost of my corner suite. So I wrote to him and said what the heck is going on. This is part of his reply:

"The suite is complimentary so please ignore everything other than the Free Play amount.
    The more they put online that is supposed to make things easier, the more problems it creates..drives me crazy.
    I have been a Host for almost 20 years with this company and it used to be much easier to make reservations before the internet."

Of course me being me I called up to just confirm that the Aria registration desk had it as a comp and also to see if Mom could check into the VIP tower lounge with me again since she is in regular comped room and they did confirm that I'm in fact comped despite M-Life online telling me I owe X amount of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Wait. Tier credits shouldn't go down. There's another credit for charges and such.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That is correct, tier credits should never go down until October 1st when they reset. Only express comps should go down as they are used.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

@Evoni That happened to us last month when we went to pre-check in to our Corner Suite at Aria. It listed it at $299 per night. I called them up to inquire about it. She stated that the room was comped and to disregard that. That price is what everyone else pays. My thoughts were save themselves the time of answering calls by putting "comped" on it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    @Evoni That happened to us last month when we went to pre-check in to our Corner Suite at Aria. It listed it at $299 per night. I called them up to inquire about it. She stated that the room was comped and to disregard that. That price is what everyone else pays. My thoughts were save themselves the time of answering calls by putting "comped" on it.
    I agree, just put comped on it. Perhaps they are trying to show us the value of our comp to get us to play more.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

10pts per $1 charged to the room for tier credits so initially you get points. But then once they reduce bill that is why they take the points back.
    They aren't going to let you keep pts for $ they comped back.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    10pts per $1 charged to the room for tier credits so initially you get points. But then once they reduce bill that is why they take the points back.
    They aren't going to let you keep pts for $ they comped back.
    Thanks for explaining that, Derek! That makes sense because I could not figure out why we missed Platinum by a little last year. The host comped a bunch of meals off on our last night there in August, but kept our reward credits intact. Oh well, I will take free meals over status any day. Especially since they gauge your offers off of coin-in.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Thanks for explaining that, Derek! That makes sense because I could not figure out why we missed Platinum by a little last year. The host comped a bunch of meals off on our last night there in August, but kept our reward credits intact. Oh well, I will take free meals over status any day. Especially since they gauge your offers off of coin-in.
    For sure only thing plat good for Imho is for line cutting anyways and the free exhibits

Blog Entries
    I emailed the host about a potential upcoming stay and asked her about the discrepancy in tier credits. This was her response:

"To answer your question about the discrepancy, I think the total when I looked, included all of the charges that were on your bill at the time. ( You get 25 tier credits per dollar spent… ) I comped everything off your bill so therefore changing your tier credits. Sorry about that! ( Hope this makes sense….)"

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    I emailed the host about a potential upcoming stay and asked her about the discrepancy in tier credits. This was her response:

"To answer your question about the discrepancy, I think the total when I looked, included all of the charges that were on your bill at the time. ( You get 25 tier credits per dollar spent… ) I comped everything off your bill so therefore changing your tier credits. Sorry about that! ( Hope this makes sense….)"
    Booyah and wow didn't know it was 25 wow didn't know it was 25

I see the issue now, while tier points should never go down from gambling, if you were paying cash originally for something on your bill that gave you extra tier points and then the host comps off those charges, yes the tier points made from originally paying would go away. Sorry for the confusion.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I see the issue now, while tier points should never go down from gambling, if you were paying cash originally for something on your bill that gave you extra tier points and then the host comps off those charges, yes the tier points made from originally paying would go away. Sorry for the confusion.
    Correct that is what I was trying to convey