User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you bye your powerball tickets?

Did you bye your powerball tickets?

I just baught 14 tickets if I win after taxes I would take $50,000 to Vegas and have a blast! Buy a beautiful house set my kids up go life!What would to do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you mean 500,000

no didnt get ant yet probably tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Byeeee Powerball tickets!! LMAO Naomi, love ya girl.

DH is in a group at work and they will buy some tomorrow. Hope someone here wins!

I would lock it up and live off the 20% of the interest. Then Laurie and I would jump in the car and drive around the whole country and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    you mean 500,000

no didnt get ant yet probably tomorrow

Yes lol$$500,000

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am buying 1 ticket today, if I win I will pay everybody's trip to Lake Tahoe, plus give everybody a 10,000 dollar bank roll.

Yes, I bought a few yesterday. If I won, I wouldn't tell anyone

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    I am buying 1 ticket today, if I win I will pay everybody's trip to Lake Tahoe, plus give everybody a 10,000 dollar bank roll.
    Hey what about Ting and Laurie and I our trip is free so do we get extra money?

Just to add - when I bought the tickets, the shop clerk and I joked about "Texans never win" it's always someone in Florida or Illinois LOL

Yup, got mine...I only got 5 and got them at the market- about time a market in NH wins. But if not I like GG's plan!!!