User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you bye your powerball tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post

Hey what about Ting and Laurie and I our trip is free so do we get extra money?
    yup, 20 grand each

Would be amazing if one of us wins!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    I am buying 1 ticket today, if I win I will pay everybody's trip to Lake Tahoe, plus give everybody a 10,000 dollar bank roll.

Ok Gene I will do the same! We are all going to Tahoe when the two of us win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Just to add - when I bought the tickets, the shop clerk and I joked about "Texans never win" it's always someone in Florida or Illinois LOL
    Oh good - I bought 2 tickets today and as I live in Illinois I will keep my fingers crossed.

You had better believe we bought our tickets! Not missing that chance! If it can't be me, I would love it if someone I know wins.

I bought two tickets. It's so funny I don't usually buy tickets until it's really a large amount like one million isn't worth effort. Yeah pretty ditzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    I bought two tickets. It's so funny I don't usually buy tickets until it's really a large amount like one million isn't worth effort. Yeah pretty ditzy.
    I hear you on that one. I hear people all of the time say "It's only $70 Million." Seriously, only?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    I know I can't be bothered with like $100 Million, please!
    I'm in a company buy with 40 participants and then a department buy with 4 participants. Good luck!

$ 20.00 with the people I work with!