User Tag List

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    You made it hope to see you posting more just jump in with both feet.
    Woohoo! I will definitely try to post more often ��

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I am so happy to see some more cool kids come out of the shadows to play with us! It really is much more fun when you actually participate here, and before you know it you will feel like family. I, and others, have found many things in common with the folks here beyond gambling, which is what makes JWE so much more of a community than many other forums.

So a great big welcome to @Shelby76, @kittygirl, @Stephanie2531, and @1745box!
    Thx Chris! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better. Although, I've been reading here for about a year so feel like I already know y'all from your posts. haha

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    You will love staying at the Bellagio. I love Aria, but a part of me misses Bellagio when we do not stay there. In April the Bellagio slots were in a giving mood to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Hi Zeus,
    Do you have any favorite slots at Bellagio that are ATM's?

Quote Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
    Hi Zeus,
    Do you have any favorite slots at Bellagio that are ATM's?
    Wonder 4 across from the MLife desk and Sky Rider at a bank past the Poker room were great to me. Buffalo not so much.

Welcome new posters! So glad you guys are here and ready to dive in. I promise we're a really easy going group and will make you feel right at home. I hope some of you will decide to join us in AC!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Wonder 4 across from the MLife desk and Sky Rider at a bank past the Poker room were great to me. Buffalo not so much.

Thanks, will definitely give them some play!

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieA2531 View Post
    Thx Chris! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better. Although, I've been reading here for about a year so feel like I already know y'all from your posts. haha
    Thanks Nhris for the welcome! Luv your TR's!

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieA2531 View Post
    Denver is amazing! We moved here 8 yrs ago from Seattle. I miss the water in Seattle, but lots of other stuff to do here.

Best concert venue is def Red Rocks...make sure to ck it out. Tons of good craft breweries (although I prefer vodka - hhh). Breckinridge Brewery is one of my dh faves. We do have a cool gambling town in the mountains. Slots can be super tight most days, but still really fun!

Thx to all for helping me get my post count up!
    I'm still here in Seattle. Miss the rain?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hello to all of the new posters! It wasn't too long ago that I was mostly a lurker. It's hard to make that first post and start sharing but I'm sure that all of you will find this to be an incredibly welcoming community. It's really fun to share our love for gambling and have others following along on our gambling adventures. To those of you still lurking and scared to post - just do it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk