User Tag List

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Good Deal ! ...Donna and i are going in Oct . we gonna check out The Moody Blues while there this time. never seen them ,
    Love the Moody Blues! Can't wait to read your TR!

Quote Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
    Hi jokers! Haven't posted because I don't know how to use tapatalk and a little shy. I have pm'ed treyster, kimsa and sassycat. This will at least push me to share.

I am from the DFW area and local is Winstar, which I go to once a month. I go to Beau Rivage on junket x2 per year. I just returned from LV staying at Aria in April to celebrate my granddaughter's 21st birthday. What a blast we had. Headed to Vegas this weekend for 4 days. Will post trip pics if I can figure out tapatalk. Love this forum. Everyone seems so nice and supportive in everyone's gambling adventures! Thanks CPT for allowing me to join.
    I am quite envious right about now. Vegas in April, now again this weekend! Good for you. Happy to see another Aria lover on here. Good luck and I hope to see those winning pics!

Welcome, kittygirl!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby76 View Post
    Hi! Long time lurker & love reading trip reports! Hubby & I go to our local about once a month. Just got back last week from a 2 night trip & won! Wish I had taken pic's of some wins but def will next trip & will post them
    Welcome Shelby! We love us some win pics, so we are going to hold you to that! And congrats on the winning trip!

Last edited by zeus; 05-30-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I am quite envious right about now. Vegas in April, now again this weekend! Good for you. Happy to see another Aria lover on here. Good luck and I hope to see those winning pics!

Welcome, kittygirl!

Thanks Zeus! I love going to mecca land! Ha! Headed there in August also for a mom and daughter trip. Staying at Bellagio for the first time. We love gambling at Bellagio.

Thanks Zeus! I love going to mecca land! Ha! Headed there in August also for a mom and daughter trip. Staying at Bellagio for the first time. We love gambling at Bellagio.
    You will love staying at the Bellagio. I love Aria, but a part of me misses Bellagio when we do not stay there. In April the Bellagio slots were in a giving mood to me.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieA2531 View Post
    I am one of the lurkers! I love the forum, but am just a bit shy. More of an observer, for sure! I hope I can make it to 10 posts.....I have to live out my Vegas dreams vicariously through you all until my youngest son is a bit older and we can leave him for a trip to our fave spot! I am already going through withdrawals not being able to read the trip reports. HHH
    You made it hope to see you posting more just jump in with both feet.

Thanks Zeus! Will be going again in a few weeks & will definitely post winning pics! BTW, loved your Vegas TR!!!

Blog Entries
    Love the Moody Blues! Can't wait to read your TR!
    Yup should be a good trip this time .were going to try and hit all the places we missed the last two times we were there like the aria , bellagio ,cosmo & maybe Winn .

This is my tenth post. Hope to make it to the Hammond Horseshoe in August to say hello to the jokers.

I am so happy to see some more cool kids come out of the shadows to play with us! It really is much more fun when you actually participate here, and before you know it you will feel like family. I, and others, have found many things in common with the folks here beyond gambling, which is what makes JWE so much more of a community than many other forums.

So a great big welcome to @Shelby76, @kittygirl, @Stephanie2531, and @1745box!