User Tag List

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Great info! We bought a place in the Golden Triangle a few years ago. I heard Red Rocks was excellent.. Would love to see Jackson Brown or Eric Church there. My daughter lives in Denver and is a big fan of Hops and Pies. We will have to check out the mountain gambling next non work trip. Thanks for the great info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I used to work close to the Golden Triangle, but am now in the middle of downtown. You were smart (lucky) to buy in that area before the real estate boom in Denver happened!

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieA2531 View Post
    I used to work close to the Golden Triangle, but am now in the middle of downtown. You were smart (lucky) to buy in that area before the real estate boom in Denver happened!
    We were very lucky. My daughter moved out to Denver to work 3 years ago and was struggling finding reasonable places to live. We knew we wanted to retire in Denver so we looked at 5 places in 5 areas in one day, .. and put in an offer that day. We lucked out.. as she and a room mate have been paying the mortgage, while we pay the HOA's and the upkeep. We are going to try City Living.. if it doesn't work out for us.. we should be able to sell for a nice profit. (Sorry- didn't mean to Hijack the thread.. but also didn't want to leave @StephanieA2531 hanging.