User Tag List

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

I so agree @Pat and @RiverSong. We have met some wonderful new folks as a result of this and our forum will be better for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been here since day one and have never heard that this was going to be a "no rule" forum. I believe the term was "not over-moderated". And I totally agree with others, we have met some great people as a result of the 10 post rule.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I think the 10 post requirement is great and should be 25 posts. Get the lurkers out and participate with the Joker community be it about sharing gambling stories, weekend activities or receipes.
    I agree with you RiverSong! Good idea about 25 posts!

We met some great people already with the 10 post rule. I don't see how changing to 25 will help. We have moderation Kenny style! In that the moderation isn't full lines , but the payouts are huge.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My personal opinion is that this is not a "rule", even though worded that way. It's merely a suggestion to introduce yourself so we know who is at least reading our posts. I know there are a few people of my "past" who swore me off, but continued to view this forum almost daily since inception. So it's simple, either tell us who you are and that you are here or..

I love meeting new people and so far I also think this "Rule" has been great!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pat
    well said @ CPT

I've been a member of this forum for over a year but have never actually introduced myself. I'm definitely more of a lurker than a poster but do enjoy posting on the game type threads such as counting to 777 and one word name change. I live in Pensacola FL so my local gambling destination is Biloxi which is about 1.5 hours from my front door to the Beau. We also go to New Orleans once or twice a year and just got back from Tunica MS which is about a 7 hour drive for us. We went to Vegas in April and am seriously thinking about going back for Halloween if we can find some decent airfare and a bankroll. Have also gambled in Atlantic City, Reno, Laughlin, Lake Tahoe, the Hard Rock in Tampa, Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun so think we've hit just about all the major gambling destinations in America. We also gambled in Niagara Falls, Canada. It's been so long ago I don't remember the name but it was within walking distance of the Falls. I work for the U.S. Navy and lived in Spain from 2010 to 2013 so also did some gambling in Europe - Spain, Gibraltar, Italy and Germany. You would think with all that gambling I could say I've hit several hand pays but unfortunately that's not the case. I've only had 3 hand pays in almost 20 years of gambling and six or seven royal flushes at quarter denom. Hope I didn't go overboard with the introduction

Hope this picture doesn't offend anyone but here is my favorite photo from my last trip to Vegas.

A big joker hello the all of you new or newly introducing of yourselves peeps. My name is Angela, I'm a twin and normally I post a shit ton. This year has been a challenge taking care of an injured mom since Jan 2nd. The light is becoming brighter at the end of the tunnel though and mom retires next Thursday!!!! In the next few weeks I'm hoping to be back to my normally ridiculous amount of posting.

Please don't be shy or afraid to show up at a meet/get together. I have met people that I will be life long friends and had some of the best times EVER!!!

Ang

Quote Originally Posted by JerricaKimber View Post
    I've been a member of this forum for over a year but have never actually introduced myself. I'm definitely more of a lurker than a poster but do enjoy posting on the game type threads such as counting to 777 and one word name change. I live in Pensacola FL so my local gambling destination is Biloxi which is about 1.5 hours from my front door to the Beau. We also go to New Orleans once or twice a year and just got back from Tunica MS which is about a 7 hour drive for us. We went to Vegas in April and am seriously thinking about going back for Halloween if we can find some decent airfare and a bankroll. Have also gambled in Atlantic City, Reno, Laughlin, Lake Tahoe, the Hard Rock in Tampa, Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun so think we've hit just about all the major gambling destinations in America. We also gambled in Niagara Falls, Canada. It's been so long ago I don't remember the name but it was within walking distance of the Falls. I work for the U.S. Navy and lived in Spain from 2010 to 2013 so also did some gambling in Europe - Spain, Gibraltar, Italy and Germany. You would think with all that gambling I could say I've hit several hand pays but unfortunately that's not the case. I've only had 3 hand pays in almost 20 years of gambling and six or seven royal flushes at quarter denom. Hope I didn't go overboard with the introduction

Thanks for the wonderful introduction! You really have hit uo all of the major gambling destinations. Very envious of you for being 1.5 hours from Biloxi. But then again that could be detrimental to my retirement account. I hope Halloween in Vegas works out for you.