User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

Don't have to "like" it, but you gotta follow it.

And I'm glad you did @teach! It's nice to "meet" people and get to know each other doing what we like to do - gamble.

I don't see why anyone would want to just read strangers' posts and not comment. It's not hard to say "congrats" or "great TR."

I'm hoping all the lurkers that came out of hiding continue to contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nancypants; 06-09-2016 at 08:55 PM.

@CPT I just came across these 10 post rule posts.

I think it a good and fair rule. Nothing oppressive or burdensome. It just feels good to have some interaction on a casual basis in a very limited sense if that is how one chooses to participate. But the casualness is not without meaning - the minimal expectation might be that the interaction is genuine and that does seem to be too much to ask for.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rules blow! Hopefully I'll get my 10 posts in soon so I can express my feelings candidly. Wait....do I already have 10 posts? I do! Great rule them! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello lurkers! I feel like I'm one myself these days, because I never seem to have time to post. Will try to set a better example.

In the meantime, welcome, and hope you enjoy making friends with some of the wonderful people on this forum!

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    Hello lurkers! I feel like I'm one myself these days, because I never seem to have time to post. Will try to set a better example.

In the meantime, welcome, and hope you enjoy making friends with some of the wonderful people on this forum!
    @boots, so many of us have been fortunate to meet you in person. It's all good

Ackk!! You keep forcing me to post. I LIKE being a lurker-lol! Seriously, love reading everyone's TR's, just too lazy to do any myself. Rarely take pic's on vaca, so don't even have those to post. Just returned from AC where my DH and myself had a blast. Hadn't been for 2 years and still love it dearly, but DESPISE Spirit airlines and will never fly them again.

Quote Originally Posted by flmojo View Post
    Ackk!! You keep forcing me to post. I LIKE being a lurker-lol! Seriously, love reading everyone's TR's, just too lazy to do any myself. Rarely take pic's on vaca, so don't even have those to post. Just returned from AC where my DH and myself had a blast. Hadn't been for 2 years and still love it dearly, but DESPISE Spirit airlines and will never fly them again.
    Thanks for jumping in. I would rather Walk someplace then use Spirit out of MSP.. Always late and pot service! Tell us more about the machines you played in AC.. Where did you stay.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Thanks for jumping in. I would rather Walk someplace then use Spirit out of MSP.. Always late and pot service! Tell us more about the machines you played in AC.. Where did you stay.

Stayed at Taj, Bally's then back to Taj when flight was cancelled. We are low rollers and we (especially me) bounce from machine to machine. Mainly penny video machines but I'm starting to lean toward quarter reels because I truly can't stand the terrible paybacks on new video machines (Britney, Game of Thrones, etc) Glad to see it for AC. Never had problems with Spirit before, but this time was horrific. Their customer service is beyond terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by flmojo View Post
    Yay, another fellow low roller! Welcome to the forum! Don't be shy. We don't bite.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk