User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

Blog Entries
    Hi flmojo well come to the forum .thanks for sharing .

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Thanks for jumping in. I would rather Walk someplace then use Spirit out of MSP.. Always late and pot service! Tell us more about the machines you played in AC.. Where did you stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool! They have Pot service? Good to know HHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Cool! They have Pot service? Good to know HHHH
    It is official.. I am the worst typist on Jokers. Maybe the POT service is only to Denver

Quote Originally Posted by flmojo View Post
    Ackk!! You keep forcing me to post. I LIKE being a lurker-lol! Seriously, love reading everyone's TR's, just too lazy to do any myself. Rarely take pic's on vaca, so don't even have those to post. Just returned from AC where my DH and myself had a blast. Hadn't been for 2 years and still love it dearly, but DESPISE Spirit airlines and will never fly them again.
    Glad you had fun we are going to be there in July and I've never flown spirit but never heard a good thing about them.

It is official.. I am the worst typist on Jokers. Maybe the POT service is only to Denver

Well you may be zoned out if you had pot service. hhh

Just for the record, I whole heartedly agree with the 10 post requirement. I just hope you all don't get more than you expect because I'm pretty snarky. You'll probably be begging me to stop with the postings-haha!

Your not the worst speller ask any of the jokers they will tell you I am lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to the forum flmojo. Glad you had great time in AC.

Welcome to JW flmojo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome flmojo! We don't mind snarky at all, and some of us quite enjoy a bit of back and forth at times. If you been watching us for a while, then you know that we are not afraid to go there, wherever there is!