User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieA2531 View Post
    If I say thanks for this, does it count as a post? LOL!

Thanks for the encouragement.... 8 to go
    Ok I creeped on your page and saw you are from Denver? Choice of beer? Best concert venue? Dh and I are moving to Capitol Hill in 2 years. Have to travel for work there next week. Respond to anything about Denver and we will get your count up.

Welcome to any of the newbies reading this thread and don't be shy!!

Ang

Good idea Ken! New members, don't be shy. We don't bite.

great just back from vegas & I have 7

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Ok I creeped on your page and saw you are from Denver? Choice of beer? Best concert venue? Dh and I are moving to Capitol Hill in 2 years. Have to travel for work there next week. Respond to anything about Denver and we will get your count up.
    Denver is amazing! We moved here 8 yrs ago from Seattle. I miss the water in Seattle, but lots of other stuff to do here.

Best concert venue is def Red Rocks...make sure to ck it out. Tons of good craft breweries (although I prefer vodka - hhh). Breckinridge Brewery is one of my dh faves. We do have a cool gambling town in the mountains. Slots can be super tight most days, but still really fun!

Thx to all for helping me get my post count up!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    StephanieA, there has never been anybody more shy to join a forum as I was. It took me forever to stop lurking and to make a post. It has truly brought me out of my shell. Now I have a feeling they all wish I would just shut up.

But anyway, welcome!!!
    Ha....thanks! Funny thing is I'm not shy at all in real life. I'll talk to anyone who'll listen! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Hello New Members!

We have a new rule in place where certain forums now require you to make at least 10 posts before viewing. The forums are: Wins & Trips, Meet and Greet, and Prize Upgrade Zone. Once you make 10 posts, you will gain access to those forums.

Thanks!
    -CPT
    Jokers Wild Gambling Emporium Administrator
    Is this just ten posts overall? And, does the count start now? Are we already in if we have been posting?

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieA2531 View Post
    Ha....thanks! Funny thing is I'm not shy at all in real life. I'll talk to anyone who'll listen! ��
    I'm not shy in real life either,being a bartender for 35 years. I love this forum,but also don't post a lot. I read everything. You will really enjoy it here,I know I do.