User Tag List

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rule: 10 Post Minimum

I won't post and you can't make me hhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Hello New Members!

We have a new rule in place where certain forums now require you to make at least 10 posts before viewing. The forums are: Wins & Trips, Meet and Greet, and Prize Upgrade Zone. Once you make 10 posts, you will gain access to those forums.

Thanks!
    -CPT
    Jokers Wild Gambling Emporium Administrator
    Nice Avatar CPT .. i would only change one thing . U need some of this kind of shades..download (6).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    I'm still here in Seattle. Miss the rain?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Actually, I do sometimes. I miss Tulalip more though ...hehe! Always feel homesick when I see your posts there.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Nice Avatar CPT .. i would only change one thing . U need some of this kind of shades..download (6).jpg
    Hehe Thanks, Snapchat is my new crack. All the kids are doing it!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Big WELCOME to all the others who have been lurking! Hope you post often and share your trips

Quote Originally Posted by anni62 View Post
    This is my tenth post. Hope to make it to the Hammond Horseshoe in August to say hello to the jokers.
    Good to see you again anni. Thanks again for the Chicago tips, really would be nice if you can stop by Hammond and say hello to us. If @foamy, Laurie, @goldengreeke, Sharon, and the rest of the crew can't make you feel welcome, no one will!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have been lurking for a long time. I do not do vegas anymore and just gamble on a year in the state of wa. But i like to read the post here.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieA2531 View Post
    I used to work close to the Golden Triangle, but am now in the middle of downtown. You were smart (lucky) to buy in that area before the real estate boom in Denver happened!
    We were very lucky. My daughter moved out to Denver to work 3 years ago and was struggling finding reasonable places to live. We knew we wanted to retire in Denver so we looked at 5 places in 5 areas in one day, .. and put in an offer that day. We lucked out.. as she and a room mate have been paying the mortgage, while we pay the HOA's and the upkeep. We are going to try City Living.. if it doesn't work out for us.. we should be able to sell for a nice profit. (Sorry- didn't mean to Hijack the thread.. but also didn't want to leave @StephanieA2531 hanging.

I am so naive that I never even knew we had lurkers. Welcome to the forum everyone. I cannot wait to hear all about you. Are any of you Michiganders?

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    If you've already had 10 posts, you are good to go! The count is subject to change, just pushing some people out of their shell, slowly and gradually..hehe
    Great idea Ken! You sound like a therapist now, pushing people of of their shell lol! Love your new avatar!