User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Howdy!

Welcome, Rene! We were in Reno-Sparks last week. It was our first venture downtown, as we usually play at Western Village or Rail City. I think we will stick to our Sparks favorites; downtown seems sad to me.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Meme View Post
    Wow, just woke up to all of these welcome messages. Thanks everyone. The last time in Reno I finally got a handbag on Tabasco, so right now that's my favorite. Normally I am a man mini roller, no more than a dollar a spin, but after a few too many cocks, I found myself betting max, and whadya know, picked a really fat mosquito and hit for $1200!
    That's the dream right there. And welcome! Glad you're out of lurk mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wynnvegas View Post
    Glad you've stepped out of the shadows Rene. I think I'll borrow your autocorrect and start shouting for a handbag! We enjoyed Tahoe and Reno (although we got skelped in both - Sparks was much nicer to us) and look forward to heading back there soon.

Cheers,

Billy
    Can you please have Moyra record this? I would love to see this and the people's reaction!!! LOL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rene.. welcome. Love the area around Reno and Tahoe.We live in Texas and go to La. to play.

Hi Chelles and everyone else who enjoys Sparks and the Western Village, have you had a chance to try the Steakhouse there? I highly recommend it! Also Pancho & Willies there has decent food if you stay away from the boring combo plates, and the. 99 margaritas go down very nicely😁

Hi Meme, welcome to the forum. I had a chance to visit Thunder Valley when I visited SF a few years ago. I hope to visit again one day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Chelles and everyone else who enjoys Sparks and the Western Village, have you had a chance to try the Steakhouse there? I highly recommend it! Also Pancho & Willies there has decent food if you stay away from the boring combo plates, and the. 99 margaritas go down very nicely😁
    Haven't been to the steakhouse, but ate at Pancho & Willie's last week. I also love the salads at the coffee shop, and had one last week as well! I really love the old coffee shops; they remind me of Vegas when I was a kid! Also love the Cal Neva coffee shop downtown ; it's so fun to play Keno when you're eating!

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Hi Chelles, I too love the retro vibe of the Cal Neva. My husband hates it, but it is a low rollers heaven! I hope that you have a blast in Tahoe with all of the other Jokers.

Hi Chelles, I too love the retro vibe of the Cal Neva. My husband hates it, but it is a low rollers heaven! I hope that you have a blast in Tahoe with all of the other Jokers.
    My dad liked this place also. I thought it was yucky.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol, TAB, you sound just like my husband. I think most people who experience the Cal Neva either love it or hate it. I love it because it reminds me of when Reno was in it's heyday, I miss those days