User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi from San Francisco.

Hi from San Francisco.

Hi. I’m Selene (screen name is from an e-mail account because I used be into scrapbooking.) Long term lurker because I enjoy reading trip reports to get my gambling fix. I think I originally found this board from Evoni’s blog. I go to Vegas about 3 or 4 times a year and go to Tahoe during the winter ski season. I'm a low roller who gambles for entertainment.

I actually just returned from Vegas over Memorial Day weekend and will try write up a short trip report when I get a chance!

we would all love to read about your adventures

Hello and welcome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi Selene, glad you read my blog. Looking forward to reading about your memorial day weekend trip!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Welcome to another member from the bay area, Selene! We have several members that live in your neck of the woods. I am a low roller that hits the slots up for entertainment also. I look forward to reading about your MD trip to Vegas. Thanks for introducing yourself!

Hi Selene, it's good to hear from you! My son lives in San Francisco and I am heading out to visit him again soon. I just love your city!

Hi and welcome to the board. I'm looking forward to your trip report.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome and please do post about your Vegas trip!!

Blog Entries
    How Doing Selene . welcome to the Forum ..We would love to hear the details about your trip .any Pics Will be appreciated .