User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Jokers!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey Jokers!

Trying to get my 10 post here

Ask away....

Welcome Mindyrider. Where do you live? Favorite place to gamble?

I live in Michigan and my favorite place is Vegas Local is Firekeepers in Battle Creek

Welcome Mindyrider. It's not hard to get your post count up. Why don't you tell us about yourself? Or, read a trip report and post a response, like "Thanks for the report" or "Congrats on the handpay" or "Thanks, I enjoyed your report and pictures".

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Welcome Mindyrider. It's not hard to get your post count up. Why don't you tell us about yourself? Or, read a trip report and post a response, like "Thanks for the report" or "Congrats on the handpay" or "Thanks, I enjoyed your report and pictures".

Thanks

I am 41 and married with 2 kids. I work full time.

I should let you know - Mindy is my name. Rider comes from my theme song - save a horse ride a cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by mindyrider View Post
    I should let you know - Mindy is my name. Rider comes from my theme song - save a horse ride a cowboy.
    Hi Mindy, I'm new at posting also and everyone has been so friendly. Love your theme song - add that to " whiskey for my men beer for my horses" and you got a party going.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindyrider View Post
    I'm not a country music fan in general, but I love that song! I may have karaoke'd it once or twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the crazy...oops!, I mean Jokers Forum Mindy!...hhh (just so you know, " hhh" is short for " hardy-har-har" )

Blog Entries
    Welcome! Glad you joined.
    Dawn