User Tag List

Thread: Borgata Card Holders (Interesting Information)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks very much. I'm definitely happy that it's mlife and not another Vegas players club bc I focus a lot of my Vegas time at mlife places. But, borgata's system is so much more generous.

I had approx $19.7k coin-in at Aria. Besides buffalo grand and lightning link, it was all non-specialty (I think). And I'm platinum so I get extra express comp and tier credit earnings by 30%. I earned approx $75 express comps and $75 in converted free play.

At borgata, for anyone, not just higher tiers, on any slot, with $19.7k in coin-in, that's $197 comp dollars and $98 slot dollars.

Yes I know I'm not supposed to play for comps. But I take it into account as to where to play with my BR. And having to deal with specialty slots will be a consideration if they decide to adopt it at Borgata.

And finally I love the amphora lounge. I hope mlife/MGM keeps it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dina, do any of the MLife properties have anything comparable to the Amphora Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes View Post
    Dina, do any of the MLife properties have anything comparable to the Amphora Lounge?
    I don't think so. Mlife properties don't have lounges comparable to diamond lounges as far as I know. A couple of the properties (Aria and Bellagio) have VIP check-in areas with snacks and drinks (and possibly alcohol) but not a sit down meal/buffet experience.

I really hope they'll be smart enough to keep amphora! Maybe they'll do a limited time card match program so that if you have a black cars you can match to platinum and the lounge could be for platinum and higher?

Also I may want to take advantage of the fly borgata offer sooner rather than later. Who knows if MGM will keep those ....

I don't think so. Mlife properties don't have lounges comparable to diamond lounges as far as I know. A couple of the properties (Aria and Bellagio) have VIP check-in areas with snacks and drinks (and possibly alcohol) but not a sit down meal/buffet experience.

I really hope they'll be smart enough to keep amphora! Maybe they'll do a limited time card match program so that if you have a black cars you can match to platinum and the lounge could be for platinum and higher?

Also I may want to take advantage of the fly borgata offer sooner rather than later. Who knows if MGM will keep those ....

I agree!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Dina, for the past year Borgata has been allowing Mlife gold to upgrade to the black card. So, matching platinum or higher would be a cut back.

Wonder if the TR diamond match would continue?

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    Dina, for the past year Borgata has been allowing Mlife gold to upgrade to the black card. So, matching platinum or higher would be a cut back.

Wonder if the TR diamond match would continue?
    Hope so.....they would even upgrade to black with a Taj Chairman's card.