User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Borgata Card Holders (Interesting Information)

It all makes sense now that they were offering those Vegas trips to higher tier players

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Also curious what was reported and it looks like I can't access. Margie, would you mind copying and pasting if it's not too much of a hassle?

I love borgata's comp program and am a little worried about it being reduced to MLife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just copied and pasted.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    It all makes sense now that they were offering those Vegas trips to higher tier players
    Derek, that is exactly what Al said.

Borgata Card Holders (Interesting Information)

Thanks very much. I'm definitely happy that it's mlife and not another Vegas players club bc I focus a lot of my Vegas time at mlife places. But, borgata's system is so much more generous.

I had approx $19.7k coin-in at Aria. Besides buffalo grand and lightning link, it was all non-specialty (I think). And I'm platinum so I get extra express comp and tier credit earnings by 30%. I earned approx $75 express comps and $75 in converted free play.

At borgata, for anyone, not just higher tiers, on any slot, with $19.7k in coin-in, that's $197 comp dollars and $98 slot dollars.

Yes I know I'm not supposed to play for comps. But I take it into account as to where to play with my BR. And having to deal with specialty slots will be a consideration if they decide to adopt it at Borgata.

And finally I love the amphora lounge. I hope mlife/MGM keeps it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DK528; 06-06-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes View Post
    Just copied and pasted.

Thank you Margie! Going to read it now, hope this is not bad news for us red card people!

@irisheyes, thanks so much for posting this! @DK528, We actually think borgata has had some of their slots calculate the comps at a different rate recently, we've noticed points seem to be earned much more slowly at some slots (ex. Game of thrones, wonder four jackpots) than they are at others (playtime and betsize being equal).
    I'm surprised to read the changes are coming so quickly 3Q2016 is right around the corner!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've earned $39 in comps this year and I am still getting Sun-Thursday rooms, giveaways, etc. Something tells me that is going to be thing of the past.

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Margie, thanks for the article. I knew most of the stuff about MGM/Macau, but still an interesting read. Yes, like most, I like the way the Borgata operates and I am apprehensive about any changes.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    But when I contacted Borgata when I was trying to make reservations for the AC M&G, they told me no. They would still have to rate my play, and my comps could not be used there.

Interesting @CTslotters -- maybe I trust Borgata too much! Regardless, I think comps accrue at a much higher rate.

I'm curious too at the different types of program. I can log into Borgata now and have monthly calendars with free rooms every week -- mLife it's an offer that's available once during a 3-month period. I figure that will have to change with a market like AC.