User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Borgata Card Holders (Interesting Information)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    But when I contacted Borgata when I was trying to make reservations for the AC M&G, they told me no. They would still have to rate my play, and my comps could not be used there.
    Probably due to boyd the current owners have no incentive to match anything due to bowing out of the game soon for ac market. while mlife wants to lure in players to get them to various destinations rather then just ac alone.

I definitely think Borgata's current rewards program is more generous than any other I've seen. I'm a super low roller, but they really don't make me feel like a second-class citizen. I'll never achieve Black Card status, but at Borgata I feel I have a chance to show them loyalty in exchange for "something." I've filled out so many surveys and been called to elaborate on my responses a bunch of times by MoSun and no matter how directly I explain the difference between them and Borgata, nothing ever changes. I finally gave up and don't bother answering them anymore. And I'm sad to think that this will all change soon at Borgata.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    I definitely think Borgata's current rewards program is more generous than any other I've seen. I'm a super low roller, but they really don't make me feel like a second-class citizen. I'll never achieve Black Card status, but at Borgata I feel I have a chance to show them loyalty in exchange for "something." I've filled out so many surveys and been called to elaborate on my responses a bunch of times by MoSun and no matter how directly I explain the difference between them and Borgata, nothing ever changes. I finally gave up and don't bother answering them anymore. And I'm sad to think that this will all change soon at Borgata.
    I'm also a low roller regular at the Borgata. Our past trip I did feel like a second class citizen, when checking in on a Wednesday we were told no King size beds available. Found it very strange because it was not busy for a Wednesday crowd. Complained the next day about bed very uncomfortable only to be switched to same type room. Also spoke to someone I know that works there she said upper management are worried about their positions with change. I also found machines were very tight, nothing was hitting. Also felt for the comps we earned seem lower than normal. Hoping things work out because we really love the Borgata!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    I'm also a low roller regular at the Borgata. Our past trip I did feel like a second class citizen, when checking in on a Wednesday we were told no King size beds available. Found it very strange because it was not busy for a Wednesday crowd. Complained the next day about bed very uncomfortable only to be switched to same type room. Also spoke to someone I know that works there she said upper management are worried about their positions with change. I also found machines were very tight, nothing was hitting. Also felt for the comps we earned seem lower than normal. Hoping things work out because we really love the Borgata!
    Reen, I can see why people like the Borgata. Frankly, I rather go to the Taj or somewhere on the Boardwalk. Taj has always treated me well with my level of play. We are lucky to get $20 in FP from Borgata and a comp room on select Sundays-Thursdays. I have absolutely no interest in making black label with them. Their slot floor is nice, but the staff in general seemed to be uppity and I don't roll with people like that. I keep it real. Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks very much. I'm definitely happy that it's mlife and not another Vegas players club bc I focus a lot of my Vegas time at mlife places. But, borgata's system is so much more generous.

I had approx $19.7k coin-in at Aria. Besides buffalo grand and lightning link, it was all non-specialty (I think). And I'm platinum so I get extra express comp and tier credit earnings by 30%. I earned approx $75 express comps and $75 in converted free play.

At borgata, for anyone, not just higher tiers, on any slot, with $19.7k in coin-in, that's $197 comp dollars and $98 slot dollars.

Yes I know I'm not supposed to play for comps. But I take it into account as to where to play with my BR. And having to deal with specialty slots will be a consideration if they decide to adopt it at Borgata.

And finally I love the amphora lounge. I hope mlife/MGM keeps it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dina, do any of the MLife properties have anything comparable to the Amphora Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes View Post
    Dina, do any of the MLife properties have anything comparable to the Amphora Lounge?
    I don't think so. Mlife properties don't have lounges comparable to diamond lounges as far as I know. A couple of the properties (Aria and Bellagio) have VIP check-in areas with snacks and drinks (and possibly alcohol) but not a sit down meal/buffet experience.

I really hope they'll be smart enough to keep amphora! Maybe they'll do a limited time card match program so that if you have a black cars you can match to platinum and the lounge could be for platinum and higher?

Also I may want to take advantage of the fly borgata offer sooner rather than later. Who knows if MGM will keep those ....

Quote Originally Posted by phillycub View Post
    Reen, I can see why people like the Borgata. Frankly, I rather go to the Taj or somewhere on the Boardwalk. Taj has always treated me well with my level of play. We are lucky to get $20 in FP from Borgata and a comp room on select Sundays-Thursdays. I have absolutely no interest in making black label with them. Their slot floor is nice, but the staff in general seemed to be uppity and I don't roll with people like that. I keep it real. Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you.
    Thinking about giving Harrahs some play, we have free room offers now from our recent Vegas trip. We like to play video poker and I heard they have a lot of machines there. My sister is a Harrahs regular and gets great offers from them. We were black label for a couple of years but just can't keep up that pace. The staff at the borgata seem uppity, but a have come across a lot of them that are very helpful and friendly and chat with some of the same people when I'm there. Looking forward to meeting you in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Thinking about giving Harrahs some play, we have free room offers now from our recent Vegas trip. We like to play video poker and I heard they have a lot of machines there. My sister is a Harrahs regular and gets great offers from them. We were black label for a couple of years but just can't keep up that pace. The staff at the borgata seem uppity, but a have come across a lot of them that are very helpful and friendly and chat with some of the same people when I'm there. Looking forward to meeting you in July.
    I would get diamond at Harrahs and they will upgrade you to black label. It only takes 37500 to get diamond if you get 1000 tier you get 1000 bonus if you get 2500 you get 5000 bonus so if you did that it would take 25k.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I don't think so. Mlife properties don't have lounges comparable to diamond lounges as far as I know. A couple of the properties (Aria and Bellagio) have VIP check-in areas with snacks and drinks (and possibly alcohol) but not a sit down meal/buffet experience.

I really hope they'll be smart enough to keep amphora! Maybe they'll do a limited time card match program so that if you have a black cars you can match to platinum and the lounge could be for platinum and higher?

Also I may want to take advantage of the fly borgata offer sooner rather than later. Who knows if MGM will keep those ....

I agree!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    I would get diamond at Harrahs and they will upgrade you to black label. It only takes 37500 to get diamond if you get 1000 tier you get 1000 bonus if you get 2500 you get 5000 bonus so if you did that it would take 25k.
    Sounds like a good idea foamy. I'm interested in checking out there video poker section especially. A lot of people like the vp there. Also thought about doing the founders card thing might be worth it or cheaper in the end lol!