User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Borgata Card Holders (Interesting Information)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    I don't think so. Mlife properties don't have lounges comparable to diamond lounges as far as I know. A couple of the properties (Aria and Bellagio) have VIP check-in areas with snacks and drinks (and possibly alcohol) but not a sit down meal/buffet experience.

I really hope they'll be smart enough to keep amphora! Maybe they'll do a limited time card match program so that if you have a black cars you can match to platinum and the lounge could be for platinum and higher?

Also I may want to take advantage of the fly borgata offer sooner rather than later. Who knows if MGM will keep those ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dina, for the past year Borgata has been allowing Mlife gold to upgrade to the black card. So, matching platinum or higher would be a cut back.

Wonder if the TR diamond match would continue?

And a birthday free play offer, that's nice. Hope MGM feels the same about little ole me!!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

And a birthday free play offer, that's nice. Hope MGM feels the same about little ole me!!

They did for me - and I got to take advantage of it while I was there last week. Surprisingly the same amount as borgata's birthday FP!

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    Dina, for the past year Borgata has been allowing Mlife gold to upgrade to the black card. So, matching platinum or higher would be a cut back.

Wonder if the TR diamond match would continue?
    Hope so.....they would even upgrade to black with a Taj Chairman's card.

They did for me - and I got to take advantage of it while I was there last week. Surprisingly the same amount as borgata's birthday FP!

My sister is waiting to see if she gets her usual June 11 birthday cake from them. Has been delivered to here for the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyes View Post
    My sister is waiting to see if she gets her usual June 11 birthday cake from them. Has been delivered to here for the past few years.
    Mine was delivered on 5/27 - the day before my birthday. I got the notification at the airport on my way to Vegas. So I had to toss it when I got home on 6/2

Mine was delivered on 5/27 - the day before my birthday. I got the notification at the airport on my way to Vegas. So I had to toss it when I got home on 6/2

Wasted cake. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was considering going back to the Borgata, with all of this happening I think I'll stick with the Nugget until we all see what happens when mLife takes over. I hope they don't remove the Racebook and the bar in there, we still go and hang out there even when we stay at the GN.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Wasted cake. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I know. I thought about calling one of the doormen and telling him to help himself. But Vegas distracted me.

Get your new Mlife MasterCard!

If it lets you butt the lines at the buffet, I'm in!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.