User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Poker Philosophy

Video Poker Philosophy

Saw this quote on vp.com and it may or may not apply to those of us over here. I know that it 100% applies to myself and Sassycat.

"Video poker is for those that like to drive the car and slots is for those that like to be driven."

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Saw this quote on vp.com and it may or may not apply to those of us over here. I know that it 100% applies to myself and Sassycat.

"Video poker is for those that like to drive the car and slots is for those that like to be driven."

Thoughts?
    When ever we go anywhere I drive so you might have something.

Blog Entries
    Replace drive and driven with sober and drunk
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Sounds pretty correct.Playing VP is much more than just hitting the spin button

Hehehe...I hate to drive and avoid it as much as I can...but I love me some DDB but I love slots as well. When I'm tired or have too much of a buzz on I stay away from VP.

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post

Thoughts?
    I prefer vp over anything else but I'll play slots just for shits-n-giggles. I said "bye-bye" to my last girlfriend over 10 years ago (been happy & calm ever since - haha!) so I always drive myself : )

I am a control freak and am almost unable to be a passenger in a car! I love my Video Poker.

But I love my slots too. Maybe playing slots is more like riding in a plane where I don't know how to fly, so I am content to chill out, relax & hope I get to my destination lane: Hmmmm, now that I think of it I wish I knew a little less about both of them. Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing - HHH!

Pat
    anyone ever notice how superior those VP players think they are? :fencing:

I am joking people ok?

Foamy always wants to drive and that is fine with me and VP makes me think too hard and not relaxing but I will play it on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    anyone ever notice how superior those VP players think they are? :fencing:

I am joking people ok?
    Yes we are - HHH!

But on that topic, the worst are the card players. If you go on certain other message boards, they really insult slot players. Like knowing how to play blackjack makes them freaking geniuses :faint: I guess they are happy making a few dollars a hand, but they will NEVER feel the rush of

hitting a huge jackpot on a small bet. Arseholes! Their loss!!