User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello all! I have to admit I have been lurking for a long time, but I guess I have to post now to play! Good luck all!

Hi VgsDva! Glad you came out to join us, even if temporarily, we appreciate it! I assume you like to play in Vegas?
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So Cal, so Vegas and Rincon are my major play areas. Got killed over Memorial weekend in Rincon, so right now sitting on my porch drinking and playing for free on line! Lol!

I have to tell you that Buffalo is my game, so I like to watch you play your "style!"

Thanks Zeus for the welcome. Nope, no T-shirt! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by VgsDva13 View Post
    I have to tell you that Buffalo is my game, so I like to watch you play your "style!"

Kenny style all the way! I was playing next to a woman today and as much as I tried, she wouldn't do it. When I'm winning it's an easier thing to do. I will covert more people over time haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was playing Kenny style at Rincon and missed out on a big pay on Timberwolves. Everyone around me was telling me how much I lost out on, but I wouldn't even had any money to left to play if I wasn't playing that way, so just laughed. Still got over $100, so I was happy!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Kenny style all the way! I was playing next to a woman today and as much as I tried, she wouldn't do it. When I'm winning it's an easier thing to do. I will covert more people over time haha
    LOL!! You converted ME! I always play Buffalo "Kenny Style"

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by VgsDva13 View Post
    So Cal, so Vegas and Rincon are my major play areas. Got killed over Memorial weekend in Rincon, so right now sitting on my porch drinking and playing for free on line! Lol!
    Welcome to my world. Sitting playing on my computer. I'm in SO Cal also

Hi Pat. The computer fix is better than nothing! Lol!