User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Welcome to the forum, and if you really want to bet low on Buffalo just bet goldengreeke style at 20 cents and get over a thousand times your bet lol

I am not worthy Gene! I do like playing 10 cents to kill time, you never know what might happen.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to the forum, and if you really want to bet low on Buffalo just bet goldengreeke style at 20 cents and get over a thousand times your bet lol

Wow GG, you are my buffalo hero. (sorry Kenny)

Quote Originally Posted by flmojo View Post
    @goldengreeke is everybodies hero.

Lol, Thanks. I should have stayed with that bet but after I made $400.00 betting 20 cents a spin, I left the penny section and promptly lost it all on the dollar reel machines.

Lol, Thanks. I should have stayed with that bet but after I made $400.00 betting 20 cents a spin, I left the penny section and promptly lost it all on the dollar reel machines.
    20 cent bets and Crown Royal aren't gonna play together for long. The brown liquor demands bigger and better! (Hence-"Hey ya'll, watch this!")

20 cent bets and Crown Royal aren't gonna play together for long. The brown liquor demands bigger and better! (Hence-"Hey ya'll, watch this!")
    Story of my life, the more Crown I consume, the higher I bet. Don't really know why that happens...

Story of my life, the more Crown I consume, the higher I bet. Don't really know why that happens...
    It's called liquid courage, HHH.

Welcome to the forum VgsDva13. Always good to meet new members!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you drink Crown, you feel like a king. If there was peasant royal you'd bet lower.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks goldengreeke! That was an awesome hit. And Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks tee and everyone else! Dipping my toe in slowly...