User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Hello all! I have to admit I have been lurking for a long time, but I guess I have to post now to play! Good luck all!

Hi VgsDva! Glad you came out to join us, even if temporarily, we appreciate it! I assume you like to play in Vegas?
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So Cal, so Vegas and Rincon are my major play areas. Got killed over Memorial weekend in Rincon, so right now sitting on my porch drinking and playing for free on line! Lol!

Welcome, VgsDva13! Got killed, huh? Yep, been there, done that, but didn't even get a t-shirt. We have a bunch of Jokers in SoCal, so who knows, you may have been playing beside of one and did not know it. Glad to have you!

I have to tell you that Buffalo is my game, so I like to watch you play your "style!"

Thanks Zeus for the welcome. Nope, no T-shirt! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by VgsDva13 View Post
    I have to tell you that Buffalo is my game, so I like to watch you play your "style!"

Kenny style all the way! I was playing next to a woman today and as much as I tried, she wouldn't do it. When I'm winning it's an easier thing to do. I will covert more people over time haha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome vgsdva13!

Glad you introduced yourself. We are a crazy bunch, but I don't think there's a better crazy bunch than us Jokers!

Lived in San Diego awhile back, and was partial to Valley View back then. Last fall my son & I spent a few days at Rincon and enjoyed it very much.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

I was playing Kenny style at Rincon and missed out on a big pay on Timberwolves. Everyone around me was telling me how much I lost out on, but I wouldn't even had any money to left to play if I wasn't playing that way, so just laughed. Still got over $100, so I was happy!