User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Rewards email bombardment!

Total Rewards email bombardment!

Holy Cow.. We have been back from Tahoe for Two days and since hitting Diamond our email has been slammed with stuff from CET properties. We now have a host assigned in Kansas City.. Have gotten emails for a bunch of June and July events. The system they have catches up on your play quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great I hope you can cash in on them.

They really want you after getting all those points in one day! Curious what you get as far as Tahoe offers.

I have noticed though CET has been sending out a ton of emails lately though, more than ever. I get at least three per day, most of them for Vegas and say things like "Alert! you have been selected for...." Someone in their marketing must have decided to get aggressive lately.

Lol yeah shot just wait til they start sending regular mail too

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Lol yeah shot just wait til they start sending regular mail too
    Oh no.. My mail person already thinks I am a degenerate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No emails from them today, but 6 yesterday. 2 pieces of snail mail today though.

I got a Happy Birthday email, with no freebies, advertising "Specials". TY CET! Hope they hook you up with an offer you can use Cece!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice! Hope you can take advantage!

All that sitting and hitting the button is paying off! Hope you can take advantage of some of the offers!

Same here, I made diamond during Tahoe after they put on the bonus points and I've had 5 emails from them since I returned home.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: