User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Mina at Bellagio

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Thanks I knew u went to it like 2-3 trips in a row it seemed.

Will give it a whirl it was between here and yellowtail since running out of options at bellagio to try something new

Didn't want to go to somewhere been before this trip.
    I'm sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to reading your live updates, it's just what I need before I leave next Tuesday, lots of winning photos and hijinks!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I had the Lobster Pot pie at the old Michael Mina restaurant at Aria it was fantastic..

One of the best dishes I can remember, very rich and the presentation was very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    I had the Lobster Pot pie at the old Michael Mina restaurant at Aria it was fantastic..

One of the best dishes I can remember, very rich and the presentation was very cool.
    Excellent will be trying for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I'm sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to reading your live updates, it's just what I need before I leave next Tuesday, lots of winning photos and hijinks!
    Hell yeah hope I don't leVe too much $ in the machines for you at cosmo earning the vouchers for the slot tourney.

Will do my best on live tr

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Hell yeah hope I don't leVe too much $ in the machines for you at cosmo earning the vouchers for the slot tourney.

Will do my best on live tr
    I don't want you to leave any money for me in the games. We'll let people we don't know do that for both of us. Win big, I'm hoping to read you took first place Cosmo daily!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

I agree with @Evoni -- the Thanksgiving dinner last year at MM Bellagio left a great deal to be desired. I found myself wondering if something (or someone) blew up in the kitchen and they were scrambling to avert total disaster. But I've also had much better experiences there. The lobster pot pie was a highlight, though as Diana and @CPT mention, it was much smaller than the one in that photo. I don't think you'd want to eat two, though.

I find Mina's properties somewhat uneven. The San Francisco "flagship" MM is my favorite by far.