User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Back from NCL Breakaway - Good Wins

Glad you had a great vacation with your family Love all the pics! Thanks for the report! Can't wait to see you soon!!

What a fun trip with the family. I've never been to Bermuda but would love to go one day. I enjoyed your report and pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Thanks charlie50, maybe that's where that plane came from? It was eery at first, I was actually getting nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The jet in your pic was more than likely headed toward the airport on the other end of the island . if you where to drive there from where you docked it would be something like 20. miles. But by air its only a few miles because of How the island is shaped .
    Last edited by charlie50; 06-27-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Glad you had a great time thanks for the report

Totally enjoyed your trip report!! Bermuda looks beautiful. Looks like a fun time was had by all!

What a great trip. I went on my first cruise in march and have the itch to go again.

You had way more wins than I did on the ship, ours (NCL Jade) had a lot of crappy old machines.

Thanks for taking us along.

B

What a great trip glad you guy's could go.

Perfect family vacation you had there. The cruise looked fabulous and those wins are awesome. So glad you all had a great time. Looking forward to seeing you next month.

BB I think your alter ego could still be named BB as in Bermuda Babe. HHH

I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Wow, what a great trip and great report. Gorgeous photos in Bermuda and congrats on the slot wins - hope you get an offer from them.

As for the weight, I'm sure some of it is water weight/higher salt foods so you should lose that quickly.