User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Figures...

Figures...

I'm not complaining about my $750 in FreePlay when I go to Vegas on the 11th. But to open this offer for September-October BLOWS knowing I won't be able to use it.

Or will I...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for it!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I like the 'up to 3 comp nights' part lol!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Holy crap, I was thrilled with our $350 each month. Dude, you have to sweet talk wife for a month or two.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's killer dude! I also LOL at my CET offers "Video Poker Tournament at Planet Hollywood" and up to 3 nights at "Rio, Linq, Harrah's, Flamingo, and Bally's" They can't even give you a room where the event is happening. Well that's just me, but it is funny! Hope you can take advantage of it!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I found round trip airfare for $200. Frontier so I'm sure there is an extra charge for EVERYTHING but be cool to TRY and get a "hall pass" one more time. That said, she told me to have fun this trip because it would be my LAST solo trip for a long time. That is a SHIT TON of FreePlay!

I'm sure gonna miss her. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThePawnshop View Post
    I found round trip airfare for $200. Frontier so I'm sure there is an extra charge for EVERYTHING but be cool to TRY and get a "hall pass" one more time. That said, she told me to have fun this trip because it would be my LAST solo trip for a long time. That is a SHIT TON of FreePlay!

I'm sure gonna miss her. Lol

Can't you get a babysitter for three nights and take your wife? She probably could use a trip. I mean you couldn't really drink much, or play the way you normally hit the slots. Would probably have to take her to fancy dinners and a Cirque show. May have to go shopping too.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Can't you get a babysitter for three nights and take your wife? She probably could use a trip. I mean you couldn't really drink much, or play the way you normally hit the slots. Would probably have to take her to fancy dinners and a Cirque show. May have to go shopping too.
    When she goes, we play slots 10-12 hours a day drinking he whole time (unless we are in a cabana at the pool...but we are drinking there, too. Ya see a common thread in our gambling?). It's her first child so she would freak out being away from him for a day much less three nights. It's a few months away...we will see. If I win big this trip and bring her home the purse she has been DYING for ($Louis Vuitton: $1,200!!!), then perhaps that would get her interested in me coming back out, even if only for say...two nights! Like September 30 to October 2nd. Get ALL $2,500! I doubt they let you double up like that, though...

What an offer, so hope you do this!

Btw I only get $200 FP at CET, so you're doing great!

Nice. What level action are you giving them to get that? My offers are a joke,but I am 90% table player

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk