User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Double Bonus

Blog Entries

Double Double Bonus

Is this most people's game of choice here? I like it the best because to me it's the closest "feeling" to playing slots, as far as the volatility and excitement level. I can't play JoB, just too boring. I used to like playing Deuces Wild too and will sometimes switch between that and DDB, but DDB is definitely nearest and dearest to my heart.

If you get three aces, twos, threes, or fours dealt to you... marone as we Italians say. Your heart definitely skips a beat as you press DEAL and hope for that fourth card and big pay day!!!

When I play VP that's what I play. I would so like to try Ultimate X!

@Blase ddb is the only vp I play I probably should learn a new game but I just can't seem to get into anything else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I've played Ultimate X DDB at nickel denom but can't afford any more than that!! LOL! Actually I might have played it in quarter denom once, when drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I love Ultimate X in ddb but wow you talk about a roller coaster ride. hhh

I too like DDB VP, started on Joker Poker back in the late 80's. Ultimate X can be fun also....so looking forward to April.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    I too like DDB VP, started on Joker Poker back in the late 80's. Ultimate X can be fun also....so looking forward to April.
    We should have a group meet up to play VP with lessons by Seemore and Monica!!! HHH!

I prefer Super times pay over Ultimate X. usually the paytables are better, and it's only 6 coins per hand VS 10. And it is the same strategy as regular VP. Proper Ultimate X play requires a different strategy that is even more complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    Is this most people's game of choice here? I like it the best because to me it's the closest "feeling" to playing slots, as far as the volatility and excitement level. I can't play JoB, just too boring. I used to like playing Deuces Wild too and will sometimes switch between that and DDB, but DDB is definitely nearest and dearest to my heart.

If you get three aces, twos, threes, or fours dealt to you... marone as we Italians say. Your heart definitely skips a beat as you press DEAL and hope for that fourth card and big pay day!!!
    DDB is the ultimate in my opinion. I prefer playing vp on an IGT multi-play, multi-denomination, 3/5/10 (hand) machine with a decent pay scale. Fahgettaboutit!!!

I Mostly play bonus poker, like to play ddb if getting some wins. Deuces wild is my favorite. Like full pay regular deuces or bonus deuces