User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome CET Offer

This sounds like just what you need after months of hard work, Rob. Have a great time and best of luck!

Rob,

I'm so glad you are going to Lake Tahoe and I truly hope you get several HP's. I will be looking forward to your TR.

Don't be too nervous for your exams I am positive you got this !!!

Good Luck

Lilian

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    What a fantastic offer! Have a great time and turn that free play and those $25 pulls into some serious cash.

And even more importantly, good luck on your upcoming exams!
    Thank you Chris! I'd be absolutely over the moon if I could turn those pulls into cold hard cash.

I'm about 80% confident on my exams. I did really well today on my practice ones. Just hope I've retained enough knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by loisluvsslots View Post
    This sounds like just what you need after months of hard work, Rob. Have a great time and best of luck!
    Thank you!!! Good Luck at Coushatta!

Quote Originally Posted by BonAppetit View Post
    Rob,

I'm so glad you are going to Lake Tahoe and I truly hope you get several HP's. I will be looking forward to your TR.

Don't be too nervous for your exams I am positive you got this !!!

Good Luck

Lilian
    Thanks @BonAppetit! I would love to get an HP in Tahoe. I miss you and Vanessa and wish you both lots of luck this weekend and at Coushatta!!!

I'm not sure I'm going to do a TR. I may just leave my phone in the room this trip. Haven't decided yet.

That's a nice offer, Rob. Good luck in Tahoe! I hope you win big on the $25 machine.

Good Luck Rob! That damn White Tiger has my money if Derek didn't get it all back. You can have it if you find it . Hope you have a great time, enjoy yourself, and get some fun wins to keep you playing.

Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    That's a nice offer, Rob. Good luck in Tahoe! I hope you win big on the $25 machine.
    Thank you Mary. Good luck to you and your wonderful Mom at Coushatta!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Good Luck Rob! That damn White Tiger has my money if Derek didn't get it all back. You can have it if you find it . Hope you have a great time, enjoy yourself, and get some fun wins to keep you playing.
    Thanks! I have never had any luck on that machine or on the one at Harveys.

Great offer, sounds like a great much needed trip after all your hard work! Good luck with all your exams I'm sure you will do fine. Looking forward to your trip report.