User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Total Rewards handled things well

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    I still get mailers from my local - Bossier City and from Lake Tahoe. Also from Atlantic City and Kansas City. The only place I don't get mailers from is Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We opted in, but still get snail mail. 4 from TR today alone. Cherokee, KC, Paris and Flamingo.

I stopped playing at harrahs for a few years and stopped getting snail mail. Started playing again in April when I met up with Chien in Biloxi. Haven't received squat in the mail. Plenty of offers online and they all say "for additional info check your mailer." Need to call them and see what's up.
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Quote Originally Posted by ReelEmIn View Post
    I stopped playing at harrahs for a few years and stopped getting snail mail. Started playing again in April when I met up with Chien in Biloxi. Haven't received squat in the mail. Plenty of offers online and they all say "for additional info check your mailer." Need to call them and see what's up.
    You should call Total Rewards in Biloxi. James stopped getting mailers for a couple of months and it turned out they had the wrong address for him. The mail was returned and they quit sending out mailers. They had our physical address (where we don't get mail) instead of our post office box.