User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Rewards handled things well

Total Rewards handled things well

Just wanted to give credit to them since they handled the situation well.

So I never saw my bonus tier credits post from the recent Spring promo. I am certain I opted in at the very beginning, I even was the first one to post about it here. Then in May I got an email from them saying I had not opted into the promo and to make sure I do so before the end of June. So I opted in again then just to be safe.

On Sunday I stopped in Harrah's here and asked them about it. They said they had no record of me opting in. They couldn't really do much there at the property other than sending an email to corporate about it too. Also told me to email corporate and they would look into it.

So I emailed corporate yesterday, and got a response back already today. They had no record of me opting in and didn't know what went wrong, but they didn't question me and entered in what I would have earned in bonus credits and they posted right away.

Nice to see them handle things like this so well.

That is very nice of them to post those credits for you without hassling you.
    Very efficient of you to notice too.

Nice to hear someone voicing a good thing about CET, it seems that all people want to to is "bash".

Glad you got your TCs.

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    Nice to hear someone voicing a good thing about CET, it seems that all people want to to is "bash".

Glad you got your TCs.
    That CET bashing is mainly on the OTHER boards.

kdk, glad it worked out for you! Some companies probably would have denied you. I have to give TR credit. This is our second year giving them play and they have been very generous to us. We are now only 3,500 tiers away from Aspiration 1.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thanks- yeah I see others (not here though) bash them all the time. I'll complain that their slots are tighter than other places, but they have always treated me well. I don't think other places would have done the same, especially since they had to just take my word for it.

Do you get 50% bonus on the daily bonus credits too?

Such a good feeling when things are resolved quickly and correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by topdollarplayer View Post
    Do you get 50% bonus on the daily bonus credits too?
    Yes we did. I kept a record of all trips and they gave me 50 percent of all tier credits earned including the bonus tier credits during that 2nd quarter.

Whoa that's pretty cool. Wish I opted in...but I still like getting mailings because I feel like I'm not getting all the email stuff