User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas offers - what would you do?

What a great trip you have planned! Cosmo and Wynn/Encore are so nice. If I do well at Wynn on my upcoming trip I'll add Wynn to my planned Cosmo trip at the end of September. I'm glad you are getting a nice long slotting trip. Let me know if you decide to reach out to a Wynn host. I have a great host there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    What a great trip you have planned! Cosmo and Wynn/Encore are so nice. If I do well at Wynn on my upcoming trip I'll add Wynn to my planned Cosmo trip at the end of September. I'm glad you are getting a nice long slotting trip. Let me know if you decide to reach out to a Wynn host. I have a great host there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks elf! At one point I had a host assigned to me but she never reached out after the initial email many years ago. I wonder if she's there or I'm coded to her anymore? So yes I'd probably be in the market for another Wynn host.

I actually only have a host at Cosmo - I guess I'm not big enough for Aria although I've spent a ton of time there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only comment is I love Wynn, just wondering if you were quoted TS as I can't imagine the resort side would fetch ~$900 per night

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a fun time. Congrats on the new job. Glad you were able to get the room situation straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    Sounds like a fun time. Congrats on the new job. Glad you were able to get the room situation straightened out.
    Thanks Emmas. I'm actually just returning to my regular job - I've been loaned out to a client for the last 7 months. However it will certainly be a shock to go back and will probably feel like a new job!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks Emmas. I'm actually just returning to my regular job - I've been loaned out to a client for the last 7 months. However it will certainly be a shock to go back and will probably feel like a new job!

Yes, it will feel like a new job. Good to take a break beforehand. Enjoy the solo trip.