User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CET slots that pay double tier credits

Blog Entries

CET slots that pay double tier credits

In the high limit room at Bally's in Vegas are a bank of slots that pay Total Rewards tier credits at twice the rate of normal. So for every $5 coin-in, you get 2 TC instead of 1 TC.

We played that middle one today for a while and found it to be surprisingly playable. We racked up about 700 TC and lost about $200 playing $5/spin.

Not sure if other props have these, Paris didn't. Bally's HL is usually pretty dead so maybe they're trying spice it up.

#######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    In the high limit room at Bally's in Vegas are a bank of slots that pay Total Rewards tier credits at twice the rate of normal. So for every $5 coin-in, you get 2 TC instead of 1 TC.

We played that middle one today for a while and found it to be surprisingly playable. We racked up about 700 TC and lost about $200 playing $5/spin.

Not sure if other props have these, Paris didn't. Bally's HL is usually pretty dead so maybe they're trying spice it up.

I've always seen it and just never gave it any thought... Maybe this time around I'll check it out sice I'm about 2300 from Diamond. I could use the extra.

I'm going to look for that next trip.

I believe this is one I wouldn't mind running a hundy through. Just hope I remember come September. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good to know, thanks for the tip.

That blaze of glory is a fun one

Ballys hl tight as a nun when I have tried it

Blog Entries
    Reward Credits or Tier Credits?

A friend of mine said there were a couple other slots at one time that had the same deal but I did not find them. I thought they were 9 line reels of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Reward Credits or Tier Credits?
    Yep.......looks like it says reward credits.