User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CET slots that pay double tier credits

Have never see this before! Will have to ask Al if he has ever seen or heard about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Reward Credits or Tier Credits?
    It says RC but was adding 2 TC per $5/spin. I was making sure it was TC. We ended up with 1038 TC for the day. Should see the 1000 bonus today. Will post result after we get home tomorrow
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    It says RC but was adding 2 TC per $5/spin. I was making sure it was TC. We ended up with 1038 TC for the day. Should see the 1000 bonus today. Will post result after we get home tomorrow
    My friend said the same thing that it added TC.......Seems like normal CET to screw it up....but in our favor this time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    My friend said the same thing that it added TC.......Seems like normal CET to screw it up....but in our favor this time
    CET website now reflecting yesterday's play. Ran our day by day breakdown, I keep track of our daily TC. Got the 1000 TC bonus from yesterday's play, which was mostly accumulated on that 2X machine.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Thanks Trey. I will look for these machines when I go to Vegas in December. I still need 2000 tier credits to maintain diamond level.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Mary View Post
    Thanks Trey. I will look for these machines when I go to Vegas in December. I still need 2000 tier credits to maintain diamond level.
    They actually have 3 or 4 sets of these, this was the one we played.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I saw those last time I was there but didn't play them because I thought it was only reward credits, I might have to get back out there to play them as I can use the tier credits! Thanks for sharing the info

I noticed these too back in December of last year. I played just the single line games against the wall. They also played well for me too and I did rack up a lot of tier credits. Helped me get enough on NYE to make diamond aspiration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will definitely try those out this month on our trip to Bally's.