User Tag List

Thread: Mgm took over borgata today (on the borgata website)

Mgm took over borgata today (on the borgata website)

Resistance is futile.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Margie (and congrats on your amazing wins in PA this weekend) -- it's still not clear to me what will happen when it converts to mLife since their accrual systems are so different. But it sounds like black label at Borgata will stay?

The FAQ says you can trade your Black Label for mLife Gold, so I'm assuming that is what Black Label will turn into when they make the transition. Hook a brother up with some Pearl please..hehe
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Thanks Margie (and congrats on your amazing wins in PA this weekend) -- it's still not clear to me what will happen when it converts to mLife since their accrual systems are so different. But it sounds like black label at Borgata will stay?
    Wondering whether or not they will keep the Amphora Lounge.........MLife does not have those in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    The FAQ says you can trade your Black Label for mLife Gold, so I'm assuming that is what Black Label will turn into when they make the transition. Hook a brother up with some Pearl please..hehe
    Ken, you should probably go online and get a MLife credit card.......it automatically makes you Pearl.......read the requirements to stay Pearl.......also gives you free parking at their properties.

Blog Entries
    Margie, thanks for the information.