Ugh, so I have not been MIA intended. I was at work on Thursday and started to feel really off. I got extremely dizzy, could barely lift my head, and the back of my head really hurt. I tried to tough it out, and finally told my co-workers to call 911. Off to the hospital I went, and they were concerned I either was having a stroke or possibly threw a blood clot, or it could be brain mets from the breast cancer I fought in 2010. I had a CT scan and Brain MRI and neither showed anything. They keep moving my head all over, and my eyes were jumping all over the place - based on the clean scans they determined I was struck with a severe case of vertigo! Officially called benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. I was in the hospital overnight because I could not walk straight. I was released Friday night and spent all weekend resting and reading up on this condition. I was given some exercises to do to try and get the crystal in my ear to move so that this vertigo would stop. I would say I am on the road to recovery, and will make my Vegas trip! There is no risk of vertigo being triggered by flying, I already asked! I was back at work today and did ok, still a bit dizzy when I move my head a certain way, but no where near what happened last week. I see my Doctor on Wednesday, day before I leave, for next steps on what to do.

And for those who are wondering, no, I do not drink, so I don't have to worry about that on this trip, all I will drink is water!

So, I am going!!!! Yeah - only 3 more sleeps! YEAH!!!!