User Tag List

Thread: $15 Dining Credit at Harrah's North Kansas City - The Buffet or '37 steak -

$15 Dining Credit at Harrah's North Kansas City - The Buffet or '37 steak -

I have a $15 Dining Credit at the Buffet or '37 steak at Harrah's North Kansas City. It is Valid until August 27th, 2016 - and a Total Rewards Card is required. I will mail it to anyone who can use it. We received it when we parked at Kauffman Stadium in May - and I found it in my purse. First to request it can have it.

So generous of you Cece. I can't use it but know moemoe and Laurie/foamy are local, maybe they'll see this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@moenoe might be able to use it I don't think we'll be down there but thank you

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

@MNvegasgal Just happened to notice this - if you still have sure will take it and try to use before expirations, cashed out all my RCs in July and think have like $4 left lol. To be honest, have been playing more at Argosy this summer, it's darker and not quite as heavy on the air conditioning HHH... Will PM address, thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    @MNvegasgal Just happened to notice this - if you still have sure will take it and try to use before expirations, cashed out all my RCs in July and think have like $4 left lol. To be honest, have been playing more at Argosy this summer, it's darker and not quite as heavy on the air conditioning HHH... Will PM address, thanks in advance!
    Yes.. I have it and would be happy to send it to you!! I am so happy you can use it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very generous and thank you again. We actually haven't been out for the usual Sunday dinner since before July 4th which is very unusual - weekend time just goes so fast in the summer, no time to sit down and enjoy a nice meal!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Yes.. I have it and would be happy to send it to you!! I am so happy you can use it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk