User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I insane?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Am I insane?

I'm sure the answer is yes LOL

I have an upcoming trip to Vegas and will be seeing my nemesis $1 denom 88 fortunes machine. I'm thinking about playing 10 spins at $88 dollars. I have $400 in Freeplay so $480 would be my investment.

Yes - I can answer my own question but I definitely am insane....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Georgiagambler; 08-05-2016 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post

I have an upcoming trip to Vegas and will be seeing my nemesis $1 denom 88 fortunes machine. I'm thinking about playing 10 spins at $88 dollars. I have $400 in Freeplay so $480 would be my investment.

Yes. You are definitely crazy. Lol. But how is your investment $480 with $88/spin and 10 spins?I'm hoping good win the Grand regardless! Or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Yes. You are definitely crazy. Lol. But how is your investment $480 with $88/spin and 10 spins?I'm hoping good win the Grand regardless! Or something similar.

$480 my money plus $400 Freeplay = $880

The major or grand would be beautiful. At this point I have never been able to get the pot to close. Mini is $1k worse case is I can get my money back with the mini.

$480 my money plus $400 Freeplay = $880

The major or grand would be beautiful. At this point I have never been able to get the pot to close. Mini is $1k worse case is I can get my money back with the mini.

Apparently I don't know how to read. Haha. Thanks for clarifying. I mean it makes sense. Like you said, there's no way on ten spins at $88 that it wouldn't close... Right? I'm definitely pulling for you!! Crossed fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Apparently I don't know how to read. Haha. Thanks for clarifying. I mean it makes sense. Like you said, there's no way on ten spins at $88 that it wouldn't close... Right? I'm definitely pulling for you!! Crossed fingers.
    Really I have played this machine with the pot overflowing for almost 2 hours @$18 per spin and that damn thing would not close. I will even be just super excited to catch a big line hit or bonus during my 10 spins.

Even better - get the bonus and close the pot during the bonus while I'm still using the FP!

Really I have played this machine with the pot overflowing for almost 2 hours @$18 per spin and that damn thing would not close. I will even be just super excited to catch a big line hit or bonus during my 10 spins.

Even better - get the bonus and close the pot during the bonus while I'm still using the FP!

Dream result! You're making me wish I had disposable income so I could fly out just to watch you play and cheer you on!

Crazy like a fox!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you have the funds and it doesn't hurt if you lose it, then I say go for it! It just takes one good hit.

do a video for us please of the effort and the rewards!

why not cant hurt what is $480 anyways it will give ya a good chance to get the bonus and an epic handpay!
    i would do it if i ever got fp from venetian LOL

i think i looked at paytable and i think you have to bet either the one level below 88 to be elegible for the top jackpot.