User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I insane?

grew up in San Joaquin valley. Now in bay area
    @Jackpot JINKS!!!

Same time-same thought.

No comment GG..haha Would be fun to see though if you go through with it!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For ME it would be crazy because that game hates me! For you, it would be just another hill on the roller coaster, lol. Wheeee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You will never know until you try. And knowing you it will eat at you if you don't try. Maybe let your BF do some of the spins because he seems to have great luck. And yes, please video it if you do decide to do it. Godd luck, and may you win enough to fund several Vegas trips!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I'm sure the answer is yes LOL

I have an upcoming trip to Vegas and will be seeing my nemesis $1 denom 88 fortunes machine. I'm thinking about playing 10 spins at $88 dollars. I have $400 in Freeplay so $480 would be my investment.

Yes - I can answer my own question but I definitely am insane....

Being someone that's tried almost everything at least once I say go for it! Good luck!

I'd do it but that game hates me! If anyone can have a positive outcome it you. Go for it and be sure to video your attempt. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Yes. You are definitely crazy. Lol. But how is your investment $480 with $88/spin and 10 spins?I'm hoping good win the Grand regardless! Or something similar.

$480 my money plus $400 Freeplay = $880

The major or grand would be beautiful. At this point I have never been able to get the pot to close. Mini is $1k worse case is I can get my money back with the mini.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    why not cant hurt what is $480 anyways it will give ya a good chance to get the bonus and an epic handpay!
    i would do it if i ever got fp from venetian LOL

i think i looked at paytable and i think you have to bet either the one level below 88 to be elegible for the top jackpot.
    I thought about $68 which is one level below - that would give me about 3 more spins with the same BR.

I will try to get a video if I can but it will be tough since those machines are right by the front. But 10 spins can go quick so I might be able to get away with it before I get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    You will never know until you try. And knowing you it will eat at you if you don't try. Maybe let your BF do some of the spins because he seems to have great luck. And yes, please video it if you do decide to do it. Godd luck, and may you win enough to fund several Vegas trips!
    BF is not coming but HappyGM will be with me. At least she can be my walking winners bank again. Haha

Thanks everyone for confirming that I am crazy lol but I'm probably going for it just because I already have it stuck in my mind. Like when I had my mind made up to play that $5 denom Thundercash. I was lucky to get that on video so I will certainly try to video this attempt if I can.

Is it bad when your trip is 2 weeks away and you are already thinking about what games you are going to play?