User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I insane?

Blog Entries
    SOUNDS Crazy to me ...HHH ..GO FOR IT !

Boy I don't know if you hit that is the thing that legends are made of if you don't you don't.

GG, knowing your love of that game, we talked about you playing it when we walked by that machine when we were there in May, lol! Adam couldn't believe the mini was $1k! He was like, the pot is so full!
    Hoping it's another epic win for you!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't know if I could do the $88, but this sounds right up your alley, lol! I say, no guts no glory, make that machine pay

If you are like me when you get something in your head like this it won't go away until you do it.....so go for it. I wish you all the luck and can't wait to see the video

Can't wait to see the outcome, it would take me awhile to work up the nerve for $88 a spin.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    $480 my money plus $400 Freeplay = $880

The major or grand would be beautiful. At this point I have never been able to get the pot to close. Mini is $1k worse case is I can get my money back with the mini.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Apparently I don't know how to read. Haha. Thanks for clarifying. I mean it makes sense. Like you said, there's no way on ten spins at $88 that it wouldn't close... Right? I'm definitely pulling for you!! Crossed fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Thanks everyone for confirming that I am crazy lol but I'm probably going for it just because I already have it stuck in my mind. Like when I had my mind made up to play that $5 denom Thundercash. I was lucky to get that on video so I will certainly try to video this attempt if I can.

Is it bad when your trip is 2 weeks away and you are already thinking about what games you are going to play?

OMG. Not bad at all. I've been doing that for a month now concerning my Tahoe trip and my Sept Vegas trip. Im gonna dedicate $200 or $300 of my fp to a $25 HL machine at Palazzo and do 4 or 6 spins. See how it goes. Hope you win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    OMG. Not bad at all. I've been doing that for a month now concerning my Tahoe trip and my Sept Vegas trip. Im gonna dedicate $200 or $300 of my fp to a $25 HL machine at Palazzo and do 4 or 6 spins. See how it goes. Hope you win!!!
    Good luck on your trips! I think you are in Tahoe while I will be in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Apparently I don't know how to read. Haha. Thanks for clarifying. I mean it makes sense. Like you said, there's no way on ten spins at $88 that it wouldn't close... Right? I'm definitely pulling for you!! Crossed fingers.
    Really I have played this machine with the pot overflowing for almost 2 hours @$18 per spin and that damn thing would not close. I will even be just super excited to catch a big line hit or bonus during my 10 spins.

Even better - get the bonus and close the pot during the bonus while I'm still using the FP!