User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice to find you..

Hi BorgataLady!!! So glad you found our forum!
    Welcome and we look forward to your trip reports too!

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataLady View Post
    LOL, I so longed to read some good trip reports again I had to re-search them on well that other place..and though re-reading them was nice I needed some new ones...so..I did some research on this great place called the "net" lol typed in some names and WELLA! up popped some very familiar names and led me to this site. See, hard work do pay off!
    Smart and resourceful.. Glad you found us. Very nice community here.. Sending you warm welcomes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum BorgataLady! Love the Happy Place, been tough with the slots there lately!

Welcome! Glad you are here! Will be a couple of great live reports coming up this month

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Welcome back! Yes, the TRs here does satisfy the itch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, your just in time. 2 M&Gs before the end of the month, Coushatta and Horseshoe Hammond so trip reports should be entertaining.

Welcome, Borgatalady!

Glad you found the group.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Welcome - glad you found us - I do believe we have a few going to Vegas soon - and some Meet and Greats coming up quickly - so there will be lots to follow!.