User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wynn Macau Inside video

I feel like your shoes must be taken off the entire time on premise! Sweet digs Steve!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My biggest thing is they implemented many of the restaraunt with the lake view even the buffet gets the show!

Wynn Macau Inside video

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    My biggest thing is they implemented many of the restaraunt with the lake view even the buffet gets the show!
    Definitely not like Wynn in US with patrons coming to eat in t-shirts, flip flops and shorts with little problem.

Just read Monday, overall Macau revenues down 26% from 18 months ago. When asked, SW said not an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hytail; 08-22-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    Definitely not like Wynn in US with patrons coming to eat in t-shirts, flip flops and shorts with little problem.

Just read Monday, overall Macau reviews down 26% from 18 months ago. When asked, SW said not an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Like hell it's not an issue. He's delusional.

Blog Entries
    I think MGM Resorts just increased their holdings in MGM China. MGM China is headed up by a woman, Pansy Ho.

Shit, I can't ever go there. I don't have clothing nice enough to enter such elegance. My favorite was the carousel. Thanks for sharing.

It looks beautiful! I loved the Coppelia music at the beginning - my Mum used to play that record when I was a kid.

One other thing - It looks like a "Logan's Run" kind of place - over 20-something, not welcome?