User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Finally made my way Over - HI Everybody!

Blog Entries
    Good to see you here. Hopefully you're done with the hospital for while. Here's to your hubby's recovery.

Hi Jenn, glad to see you here. Hopefully your husband is doing much better. Know you've been through a lot watching your husband go through so much, so hope you are hanging in there.

Hey Jenn, I am so glad to see you here. I hope your DH is recovering and get strong enough for the next hurdle. How are holding up?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    Hey Jenn, I am so glad to see you here. I hope your DH is recovering and get strong enough for the next hurdle. How are holding up?
    Hi Borgatadd! SO nice to see you here as well!

I'm holding up pretty well all things considered, thanks for asking. It's tough, I'm not gonna lie. We have three kids with very active schedules 5-6 days a week, Keith has 1-2 doctor appointments everyday for the next week and a half and all that and everything else is falling on my shoulders. Keith can't drive for a while still so it's tiring to run ALL the errands in my house on my own.

On top of all that, unfortunately I'm having some very bad personal problems with my mom right now and it's breaking my heart the way she's treating me, especially during this very difficult time in my life.

So things have been rough. But I am extremely thankful that Keith is healthy and alive...I am aware of how incredibly worse this could have turned out.